Create Your ad Here

Thursday 3 March 2011

CAN ENTREPRENEURS START CLOTHING BUSINESSES WITH JUST A $ 1.50 INVESTMENT?

For a title above, you might say in a shout: “Impossible!! Starting a business requires a large capital.  It is so common”. And you are right. But remember the biblical story of a warrior, Gideon who went with only 300 warriors required By God? Remember the Biblical parable of three servants (businessmen) who were given five (5) seeds, two (2) seeds, and one (1) respectively, to sow in the fields? And remember another story of Samson who fought thousands of enemies with only one bone in a single battle? And remember David who hurled Goliath’s forehead with only one small stone in his sling? 
And there are many biblical stories of ordinary people who achieved great success or saw great results with only small capital investments required by God. Now, here on earth today, there are also many entrepreneurs who started their business with #100($1) or #10,000 ($ 65 or $ 70) are still standing, but others who started with large capital did not stand for many years while some who  borrowed from a bank or people for business are then in serious debt.

And it is true.  Let me share with you here a true story of a young student who started with a clothing business with just only # 200($1.30) where I read in the Success Digest Extra (SDE) on January 18, 2010 here: 
“When I was in the higher institution, I faced a lot of challenges,especially in the area of finances. I thank God for my roommate and her mom who were
there for me. In my 300 level, 2nd semester to be precise, while preparing to start a project, I thought of how I could get money to finance the project.The aunties and uncles around me were not ready to assist me.
One day, I was preparing to go back to hostel, and my mom gave me #800 as my allowance. Immediately, a business idea (Men Suit) dropped into my mind. But how do I go about it since I did not have large capital to invest in the business?  I took #200 ($1.30) out of the money my mom gave me and I bought an MTN recharge card. I then sent text to the men because I knew they are very fond of suit. But I could not believe it when one of the men called and asked me to bring three different samples. 
Then on the second day, I borrowed some money from a friend of mine which could afford only one suit. Still not knowing how to go about it, I went to the market where I could get the suit at wholesale price (specifically BOSS SUITS) in faith. I got to the market and spoke with one of the Ibo guys selling suits in Nigeria. And he agreed to give me the suit only if I would allow him to follow me to my own customers so that I wouldn’t elope with his money. 

I agreed. He gave me each suit at the rate of #8,000 and I sold it for #19,000 each. And some members of my church also patronized me. That was how I was able to gather up to #100,000 in less than two months as my profit.  Isn’t it amazing? That is why I can boldly say to you this day that no matter the level of your financial status, you can start any business you desire as low as # 200 and achieve good profit.”
Now, remember I told you above? Starting a business with small capital is really wonderful even you may feel it is impossible. I wish you should read about a story of three stewards in the chapter 25 of the verse 14 to 28 in Matthew. It is spoken about the small capital investment in a business.  

                           SEVEN LESSONS FROM THE STUDENT
AS I study a testimony above, there are only 7 lessons you need to learn from this blessed student. 
1.Never say: ‘I need large capital or where I can get money or I have no money to start a business’. Because it hinders you from starting a business. It is a negative word. Only try to think how you go can about it. 
2.God will surprise you by dropping a divine idea into your mind to make you achieve a result only if He checks you have no complain at all  even your situations or your country’s badly off economy or you often think how you can start anything. 
3.Never borrow from your friend sibling, e t c to start a business unless God allows you for a reason.  
4.Reject a negative word: IMPOSSIBLILITY in your life. It is a business killer.
5. Act now whatever you get a business idea.  
6. Only remember the word of God which says: ‘I will bless the works of thy (your) hands and whatsoever you lay your hands on (business, church, internet marketing, land,etc) shall prosper’ and also confess it before the mirror every morning with your open mouth. Everybody must hear it. 
7. Dear youths, no matter what your financial status or your country’s economy is, never do multiple sins against God because it may stops Him from sending a divine idea on businesses into your mind.
Lastly, I will teach you steps how a 300 level student made over #60,000 in less than two months next weeks.  Please stay tune with us.  And also pass it to others through your email if you find it interesting. And one more, do you have any question or want to say anything?, please leave your comment  here.

No comments:

Post a Comment